Rangaraya Medical College was started as a private medical college in 1958. It was the result of dedicated efforts by Dr M V Krishnarao, who was a Minister of Education in the cabinet of Sri Rajaji in the composite Madras state. He was later joined by Colonel Dr D S Raju, M R C P, who was a personal physician of Sri Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and later Deputy Minister of Defence and Health in the cabinet of Sri Jawaharlal Nehru.The college is affiliated with Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences.
|College name||Established year||Type|
|Rangaraya Medical College||1958||Government|
Though their efforts started in 1955 the college became a reality on 2nd April 1958 in a meeting in kakinada attended by Sri Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the house of Dr Lakkaraju Subbarao where the Maharajah of pithapuram gave consent to start the Medical College in an orphanage building compled being run by him on pithapuram road kakinada.
As a first step a Society called 'Kakinada Medical Education Society' was registered on 16 April 1958 to oversee the starting of the Medical College by july 1958 with the core aims of providing medical education, Medical research and Medical service.
|B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology||20|
|B.Sc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology||10|
|B.Sc Radiography & Imaging Technology||10|
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.