Bankura Sammilani Medical College And Hospital was established in 1956 by Bankura Sammilani Trust. The college was taken over by Government of West Bengal in 1961. MCI recognition for 100 MBBS seats was finally recognized in December 2005. Post graduate courses in General Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatric Medicine and Gynae & Obstetrics were permitted by MCI in March, 2009.This Government Institution is a Medical College & Hospital providing medical education, research and health care to the people of Bankura district, neighbouring districts and even the nearby states. The buildings of the institution are mainly situated at the Lokepur campus and Gobindanagar campus of Bankura town.The college is affiliated with West Bengal University of Health Sciences(WBUHS).
Address: Bankura Sammilani Medical College Rd,
kenduadihi, Bankura, West Bengal 722102
No. 139, 1st B Cross, 6th Block, BEL Layout, Vidyaranyapura Last Bus Stop, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560097
7406244111 | 8884499765
We speak Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil & Kannada.