NEET UG Result 2022 Live: NTA Officially Confirms NEET Provisional Answer key, OMR Answer Sheet, Response sheet, Result date, counseling, and more on neet.nta.nic.in, nta.ac.in
National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that NEET 2022 answer key will be RELEASED on 30th August and the Result on 7 September at the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
By Jayanth Abhishek • August 27, 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that NEET 2022 answer key will be RELEASED on 30th August and the Result on 7 September at the official website neet.nta.nic.in. Along with the answer key, NTA will also release the NEET OMR sheet of candidates who appeared in the NEET UG 2022 exam. Candidates can calculate their NEET scores before the NEET 2022 results are announced officially.
|Examination||Process/Activities||Processing Fee||Proposed to start||Announcement|
|NEET (UG) – 2022||i. Answer Key Challenge.||i. ₹ 200/- for each Answer Key challenge (nonrefundable).||By the 30th of August 2022||By 07th of September 2022|
|ii. Recorded Response Challenge.||ii. ₹ 200/- for per Question for each (nonrefundable).|
NEET UG Result 2022: Here’s How to Check Score
- Visit the official website, i.e., neet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘NEET UG RESULT 2022’. (once declared)
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the asked credentials and click on the submit option.
- Your NEET UG Result will appear on the screen.
- Download the same and take a printout for future reference.
How To Download NEET Answer Key 2022
- Go to the official website of NEET: neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the NEET official answer key 2022 link once available
- The NEET 2022 official answer key will appear on the screen
- Download the NEET answer key as per your question paper code
- Match the responses mentioned in the answer key
- Calculate the scores using the official NEET answer key
VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) has opened applications for the Entrance Exam- VITEEE 2024 which is a Computer-based Test.
By Pavithra R • Nov 2, 2023
The Lok Sabha on 28th July, Friday passed the two key health Bills; National Commission Bill and National Nursing Midwifery Commission Bill.